Sports Illustrated writer Lars Anderson was in town a couple of weeks back. He, OA-News Sports Editor Mike Szvetitz, and I hung out at the Auburn Christmas parade. He was writing a big story on the ecstasy that enveloped the end of Auburn’s season. Just didn’t know how big.
So that’s three Sports Illustrated covers for Auburn in, what, three weeks? Four? Losing count here.
If Lars kept with the angles he said he was working on, there’s interviews with visor boy and Jason McKinney in there.
For a $10 donation to TWER (just make sure you include your address), you can turn your car into a Bramblettmobile! Or a Hot Rod, if you will… If you’ve already made a donation just for the O:MG sticker, don’t worry—you’ll get the 109 Yards sticker, too! But act fast, supplies are limited…
* The Toomer’s Oak offspring that won’t die
* ‘Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer’ was recorded by an Auburn grad
* Iron Bowl star Chris Davis receives cheered at Auburn graduation ceremony
* Florida State fraternity pledges caught attempting unspeakable initiation rite at Auburn dorm
* Auburn restaurant celebrating Iron Bowl with takeout boxes
* Congrats Auburn fans—you survived an earthquake
* ‘One of the smartest f***ing minds in football’
* Auburn fans already applying for Iron Bowl victory vanity license plates
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply