UPDATE: TWER reader Vickie Jernigan sent us photos of the to-go box she got at Niffer’s BEFORE the Iron Bowl. And it’s even better.
A Niffer’s waiter told me a Bama fan took the box, tore it up, and left his food.
The unfortunate incident probably could have been avoided had he noticed the marquee before going inside.
Related: Auburn restaurant marquees display Bama-mocking ‘Got A Second’ gag after Iron Bowl.
More OMG Iron Bowl:
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply