What are the chances of this happening? Who knows… chance really doesn’t seem to enter into things these days…
Auburn student Daniel Whitten got his ticket to the SEC Championship Game on Tuesday. He looked at it. Something seemed familiar. He’d seen that combination of numbers before…
… on the ticket he had for the 2010 SEC Championship Game.
“You have got to be kidding! What were the odds of me getting the exact same seat that I had at the 2010 SEC Championship!?,” Whitten wrote on his Facebook wall. “Destiny… Fate… Or whatever you want to call it- This season is for real. War Eagle”
Expect a(nother) miracle.
More OMG Iron Bowl:
* Amazing girl does amazing karaoke version of Rod Bramblett’s amazing Iron Bowl call
* Congrats, Auburn fans—you survived an earthquake
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?