Auburn Arena will be open on Monday, Jan. 6, 2014 for fans to watch the Vizio BCS National Championship game, the Auburn Athletic Department announced Wednesday.
Doors will open at 5:30 p.m. for the 7:30 p.m. kickoff between No. 2 Auburn and No. 1 Florida State.
Admission is free. Fans can enter from the main entrance on the north side near the Village residence halls, as well as through the Scholarship Entrance off the Arena parking lot. Seating will be available in the 100 and 200 levels. Bags will be checked at the door and those that fit the 12 x1 2 x 12 dimensions will be allowed in the Arena. Backpacks will not be allowed.
Parking is open in all Auburn University lots, however no RV parking will be permitted. The Hayfields will not be open during this time.
Auburn Arena concessions will be open for service at all 100 and 200 level stands, and no outside food or beverages will be allowed inside the facility. The Auburn Team Shop will also be open for fans to purchase the latest SEC and BCS merchandise.
For a $10 donation to TWER (just make sure you include your address), you can turn your car into a Bramblettmobile! Or a Hot Rod, if you will… If you’ve already made a donation just for the O:MG sticker, don’t worry—you’ll get the 109 Yards sticker, too! But act fast, supplies are limited…
* Iron Bowl column sets readership record for Stanford student newspaper
* ‘Holy crap what have I done!’ Auburn fan who stole Gus Malzahn’s visor issues apology, wants to return the hat
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back