It’s the 1990 tie, 26-26. And there appears to be some Vol-on-Vol violence at the 1:35:05 mark.
The Gatorade cup pass from center (51) John Fisher to kicker (27) Greg Burke was ruled incomplete.
It’s no Barrett Jones vs. AJ McCarron, but still. It’s Friday.
* Auburn art museum places winning bid on amazing Warhol photo of John Oates in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn Brew Club wins bet, quaffs Oregon homebrew
* Does Toomer’s Corner have Wake Forest competition?
* The story behind Auburn’s contributions to the 1989 “Girls of the SEC” Playboy pictorial
* Recent Auburn grad fighting porn star, others for Charlie Sheen’s affection
* New Jersey man buys Toomer’s Corner for $10,000
* The Ten Best Auburn Games That Never Happened