I found all these old game films and broadcasts I’d been gifted last year and iMovie and I are trying to reconcile, and hey, why not splice together some clips of cheerleaders from the 4th quarter of ABC’s broadcast of the 1971 Auburn-Tennessee game, just for kicks and herkies, you know?
Oh, the kid is the kid mentioned here. We’ll run a separate story on him eventually (already interviewed his mom).
You can watch the whole game here.
* Auburn art museum places winning bid on amazing Warhol photo of John Oates in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn Brew Club wins bet, quaffs Oregon homebrew
* Does Toomer’s Corner have Wake Forest competition?
* The story behind Auburn’s contributions to the 1989 “Girls of the SEC” Playboy pictorial
* Recent Auburn grad fighting porn star, others for Charlie Sheen’s affection
* New Jersey man buys Toomer’s Corner for $10,000
* The Ten Best Auburn Games That Never Happened