UPDATE: And she has another one. Hurry-up painting at its finest.
Monet and Daniel Moore and Bob Ross, get on Carole Foret’s level.
The Huntsville-based artist, a 1989 Auburn grad, has set a land speed record for sports masterpieces, producing an impressionist (or depressionist, if you’re a Georgia fan) rendering of the Miracle in Jordan-Hare apparently OVERNIGHT. BECAUSE THAT’S WHAT IT DESERVED.
* John Heisman: Auburn ‘the first to show what could be done’ with the hurry-up offense
* Auburn theatrical legend John Heisman put on, starred in play to save Auburn football
* The first Coke was sold in Auburn? An Auburn pharmacy professor was certain of it
* Auburn cup spotted on ‘Hoarders: Buried Alive’
* Auburn wore green jerseys TWICE in the 1930s
* An Auburn coed and her machine gun
* Leonardo DiCaprio and his Auburn hat are back—this time on the streets of New York