UPDATE: And she has another one. Hurry-up painting at its finest.
Monet and Daniel Moore and Bob Ross, get on Carole Foret’s level.
The Huntsville-based artist, a 1989 Auburn grad, has set a land speed record for sports masterpieces, producing an impressionist (or depressionist, if you’re a Georgia fan) rendering of the Miracle in Jordan-Hare apparently OVERNIGHT. BECAUSE THAT’S WHAT IT DESERVED.
You can bid on the painting here. And check out her other Auburn-inspired artwork here.
Related: The Creation of Ricardo: See the Miracle in Jordan-Hare à la Sistine Chapel.
* John Heisman: Auburn ‘the first to show what could be done’ with the hurry-up offense
* Auburn theatrical legend John Heisman put on, starred in play to save Auburn football
* The first Coke was sold in Auburn? An Auburn pharmacy professor was certain of it
* Auburn cup spotted on ‘Hoarders: Buried Alive’
* Auburn wore green jerseys TWICE in the 1930s
* An Auburn coed and her machine gun
* Leonardo DiCaprio and his Auburn hat are back—this time on the streets of New York
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Guy Harvey Updyke Fishin Shirts says
Whats the chances of it selling for 180k?