The audio was not looped. Well, it was… sampled from the 1956 Beat Bama pep rally, which you can (and should) listen to in its epic, bloodthirsty entirety here. But listen to them. You KNOW they would have done it for 10 minutes straight or more had that mad man asked them if they were ready to…
More Iron Bowl:
* Yet another parallel between Alabama’s first trip to Jordan-Hare Stadium and their first trip to Jordan-Prayer Stadium
* Auburn fan who ran onto the field during the 1969 Iron Bowl tells all!
* More like the BUST Bama pep rally…
* The Snorg Tees Girl in a 1987 Auburn Iron Bowl victory T-shirt
* This song about the 1969 Iron Bowl is awesome
* A rap about the 1989 Iron Bowl
* Aubie romances early 80s coed on Bear skin rug
* David Housel’s radio address before the 2002 Iron Bowl
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?