You hate hearing “Rocky Top.” But—Shug forgive us—it’s so darn catchy. It comes in your head and you feel so guilty. Make it stop, Smilin’ Jack, make it stop!
From 1988, if you can believe it:
For previous installments of Rah-rahs Per Minute, TWER’s longstanding series focusing on the vinyl (and otherwise-formatted) sounds of Auburn Spirit too long relegated to the rotting Shasta box bulk-bins of our thrift stores and garage sales, go here.
* Auburn art museum places winning bid on amazing Warhol photo of John Oates in an Auburn shirt
* Skyrockets in flight: Auburn cheers from 1913
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
* Dean Foy discusses the lewdness of youth
* Fear and Loathing in Tuscaloosa
* Jimmy Buffett Sang: Let’s Get Drunk and Screw (Up My 1st Year at Auburn)
* The Ten Best Auburn Games That Never Happened