We had a great one of the students, in black and white, taken from the field the other day. Here’s a color one taken from the stands. How was this only, what, 16 years ago? I think they can actually come arrest you for even thinking about this these days.
The players still would probably be able to get away with it though.
And Dameyune can still probably do whatever he wants.
Photos: Daniel Trivino (AU ‘oo).
More Iron Bowl:
* Auburn fan who ran onto the field during the 1969 Iron Bowl tells all!
* More like the BUST Bama pep rally…
* The Snorg Tees Girl in a 1987 Auburn Iron Bowl victory T-shirt
* This song about the 1969 Iron Bowl is awesome
* A rap about the 1989 Iron Bowl
* Aubie romances early 80s coed on Bear skin rug
* David Housel’s radio address before the 2002 Iron Bowl
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?