“Play of the year.” “The most improbably touchdown you’ll ever see.” “Miracle of miracles.”
There’s a million things Gary Danielson could have called it.
O.B. Keeler probably just would have self-immolated.
Related: Auburn now leads the series in the Deep South’s Oldest Rivalry. That is, now they still lead the series.
* John Heisman: Auburn ‘the first to show what could be done’ with the hurry-up offense
* Auburn theatrical legend John Heisman put on, starred in play to save Auburn football
* The first Coke was sold in Auburn? An Auburn pharmacy professor was certain of it
* Auburn cup spotted on ‘Hoarders: Buried Alive’
* Auburn wore green jerseys TWICE in the 1930s
* An Auburn coed and her machine gun
* Leonardo DiCaprio and his Auburn hat are back—this time on the streets of New York
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply