Good Morning America devoted even more time to the Miracle in Jordan-Prayer Stadium than did their cross channel competition, which had an Auburn grad at the control board. That’s because news anchor Josh Elliott, at the very beginning of this Monday segment, says no, Nick Marshall to Ricardo Louis isn’t just the Play of The Day, it’s the dang play of the year.
“If you were on Twitter Saturday night, it broke Twitter.”
But hey, if you think that’s something, wait till you see Vince Vaughan give away a car!
Brian Williams got in on the action later that night.
Video servicing: Jeff Poor.
* Auburn’s Miracle in Jordan-Hare highlighted on Today Show (maybe thanks to an Auburn grad in the control room)
* Miracle in Jordan-Hare shown in Williams-Brice Stadium during South Carolina-Florida game
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* Pat Sullivan orders a “Wishbone T” on Bob Hope
* “Cougar Town” star gets Glom’ed
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon