The RVs started lining up a week before the game. The students are lining up the night before the game.
As of 6 p.m. Friday, several groups of Auburn students had already literally staked their claim with a tent in front of the student entrance to Jordan-Hare, and presumably plan to camp out there. The overnight low is supposed to dip to freezing you say? No matter—their hate will keep them warm.
UPDATE: Make that 12:30 p.m. [Photo: Martin Shipman.]
More Iron Bowl:
* Auburn fan who ran onto the field during the 1969 Iron Bowl tells all!
* More like the BUST Bama pep rally…
* The Snorg Tees Girl in a 1987 Auburn Iron Bowl victory T-shirt
* This song about the 1969 Iron Bowl is awesome
* A rap about the 1989 Iron Bowl
* Aubie romances early 80s coed on Bear skin rug
* David Housel’s radio address before the 2002 Iron Bowl
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?