Carl Lawson’s six tackles, two sacks and 3.5 tackles-for-loss against Ole Miss earned him SEC Freshman of the Week honors. And as far as we’re concerned, a new nickname: The Skipper.
A New Day, a new Auburn player dance craze.
* Katy Perry in Auburn
* The greatest thing ever written about Auburn football
* Crazy Auburn mural at Firehouse subs
* Auburn Playboy shoot at Chewacla during power outage
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* 1981 Auburn’s women’s cross country team inspires American fitness
* The Delta Chi Miss Hot Pants pageant
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Auburn Elvis says
Make it work, Carl.
On the play just before that one, he does a little leap to celebrate Gabe Wright’s sack. He must have taken the dance class.
Michael Val Hietter says
Not quite the Lutzie, but it’ll more than do! MVH