New Day, new huge poster prints of Auburn miracles framed and hung in the halls of the Auburn Athletic Complex. Hurry-up photo finishing at its finest.
That’s the Todd Van Emst (duh) shot that was featured on the cover of the Opelika-Auburn News’ Sunday sports section.
Related: Two GIF angles of the Sammie Coates Stiff Arm of Submission in Auburn’s win over Texas A&M.
* John Oates in a War Damn Eagle T-Shirt
* Gus Malzahn, 1989
* Skyrockets in flight: Auburn cheers from 1913
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
* Dean Foy discusses the lewdness of youth
* Fear and Loathing in Tuscaloosa
* Jimmy Buffett Sang: Let’s Get Drunk and Screw (Up My 1st Year at Auburn)
* That OTHER time they burned the Glom
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Talk about things in the Forums. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply