The more things change, the more they stay the same, at least according to the City of Auburn and its magic Toomer’s Corner webcam.
Auburn also released a timelapse video of the final rolling of the Toomer’s Oaks, which you can watch here.
* Auburn’s first homecoming may actually have been 104 years ago—and America’s first
* The greatest thing ever written about Auburn football
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* 1959 Homecoming decorations celebrating Auburn becoming a university
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon
* Auburn grad pays tribute to Toomer’s Oaks with giant back tattoo
* Auburn’s 70s Super Fan