No, she wasn’t Auburn’s 100th homecoming queen; we didn’t have the Miss Homecoming thing for a while. Nor was she the homecoming queen for Auburn’s 100th homecoming; it wasn’t an annual thing for little while, either. She wasn’t even the homecoming queen on the 100th anniversary of homecoming at Auburn. Come to find out, that would have been whoever it was in 2009 (belated congrats!).
But Auburn’s lovely Miss Homecoming for 2013, Molly Anne Dutton, is still getting more attention than any Auburn Miss Homecoming in recent-ish memory, including our most theatrical and our tallest, thanks to the personal story she brought to her “Light up LIFE” platform, which we’ll just let her tell you and Elisabeth Hasselbeck, who interviewed Dutton Wednesday morning on Fox & Friends.
* Aubie and Kenan Thompson
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Katherine Webb in an Auburn bikini?
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama
* Aubie throws a grenade
* There was a camel at Toomer’s Corner
* Katherine Webb and Conan O’brien