Auburn’s campus got a double shot of darkness yesterday afternoon, large scale power outages not once but twice (a total darknado!) being hashtagged into hilarity by Auburn students struggling for survival against the void (and in stuck Haley Center elevators, which would would be truly terrifying). Plainsman reporters made the awesome best of it. I am so scared.
You can read more details about the mysterious blackout here.
* A phone call with Gus Malzahn
* Cam Newton faith heals Bama child
* That time they burned the Glom
* ‘My national championship for Auburn in 1913 is a very valid national championship’
* John Heisman: Auburn ‘the first to show what could be done’ with the hurry-up offense
* Auburn theatrical legend John Heisman put on, starred in play to save Auburn football
* The first Coke was sold in Auburn? An Auburn pharmacy professor was certain of it
* Auburn cup spotted on ‘Hoarders: Buried Alive’
* Auburn wore green jerseys TWICE in the 1930s
* Leonardo DiCaprio and his Auburn hat are back—this time on the streets of New York