Auburn coeds actually have a proud history of doppelgangin’ with celebrities past and present. Bobby Lowder’s sister-in-law was once the spitting image of Community and Mad Men star Alison Brie, and “Sylvia Brown” may actually, literally have been Bettie Page. We’re still checking.
h/t @AU_History; photo: Glomerata.
* That time Katy Perry played the Student ACT
* Shug Jordan dug the heck out of houndstooth
* Jaime Edmondson sports Auburn shirt in Cam Newton’s Pants photos
* Apple CEO Tim Cook only writes personal email replies to Auburn fans
* Playboy in Jordan-Hare… 1994