If there had to be a yang to the godawful ying that was Oona the Pathetic, then we’re glad it’s Popeye the Tiger Mutt. And that there was a little creativity involved, not just an orange and blue dye job; the subtle stripes soften the inescapable loudness of his owner’s vetgear, if such a thing were possible. And it just makes sense—Dr. Andy Sokol is a former Friend of Aubie.
Related: Dog barks ‘War Eagle’ on command.
* Katy Perry in Auburn
* The greatest thing ever written about Auburn football
* Crazy Auburn mural at Firehouse subs
* Auburn Playboy shoot at Chewacla during power outage
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* The Bo Jackson of Bo Jackson collections
* Auburn vet saves ‘Lady Hoggers’
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply