On the cover of The Humane Society of Charlotte’s new charity calendar featuring a bunch of Carolina Panther players? The Blessed Individual, cradling the luckiest puppy and calico kitten in the world in his arms, obviously.
The Humane Society hopes the “Puppies, Panthers & Kittens … Oh My!” calendar will raise $50,000, which they say will help 3,000 animals in a single year.
You can read more about the project here.
Related: ‘This is my commitment to a premier education’: Cam Newton stars in Auburn’s new NCAA commercial.
* Cam Newton, robocaller
* Sexiest Auburn photo ever?
* Brittany Howard wants a piece of the Toomer’s Oaks
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Katherine Webb in an Auburn bikini?
* What Auburn thought about Toomer’s toilet paper removal in 1979
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Talk about things in the Forums. Want to advertise?
Typical Barner Thug…