Hey, if they shoe fits…
Related: Fantastic photos of Cam Newton autographing and giving his cleats to a fan after Panthers’ practice.
* Coke was first sold in Auburn!
* Don Knotts, Auburn student
* Former AU homecoming queen starring in HBO’s ‘The Newsroom’
* Bama fan legislator introduced bill to abolish Auburn University in 1973
* Auburn wore green jerseys… for two seasons
* Gus Malzahn, 1989
* Jeff Foxworthy walking around Auburn
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Scott W. says
Is that legal? I know the NFL is super tight about their uniform rules, so much so that they fined Peyton Manning for wearing high top black shoes in honor of Johnny Unitas.