It was a wacky Wednesday on Auburn’s campus today as two unknown pranksters in a camel costume paraded past the students and food trucks and iPhones on the Haley Center concourse shouting “Hump Day” in celebration of the middle of the week. Like that Geico commercial (right?)…
Will “campus humping” become a new weekly tradition at Auburn (like the girl who smeared cupcakes all over herself)? Can’t wait to find out!
Related: Streaking at Auburn.
* Auburn “BEATS” Alabama plate slips past DMV censors
* Football rankings guru Richard Billingsley says Auburn should claim century-old crown: ‘My national championship for Auburn in 1913 is a very valid national championship’
* Auburn wore green jerseys TWICE in the 1930s
* Auburn coach car endorsements of yesteryear
* Gus Malzahn in college
* That time a cow won Miss Auburn