Barring unforeseen, un-American circumstances, former Niffer’s employee and current Miss America Mallory Hagan will make an appearance at Jordan-Hare Stadium during Saturday’s game between Auburn and Washington State, The War Eagle Reader has learned.
Though details have yet to be finalized, Hagan, an Opelika native who briefly attended Auburn University, will likely be introduced on the field during the first timeout of the second quarter. And Aubie will likely be involved.
Hagan hasn’t hidden that she’s an Auburn fan since winning the Miss America crown in January.
“’War Eagle!’ You can say that I said it,” Hagan told al.com earlier this year. “I have so many fond memories of SEC football games and growing up on the plains.”
She also has been spotted in Auburn hats, and apparently decorates her hotel rooms with “little pieces” of Auburn.
* Big Boi, Auburn fan
* Fun details of Auburn’s 1896 prank on Georgia Tech
* One of the Wiggles is an Auburn fan
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Auburn Playboy shoot at Chewacla during power outage
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* The giant card Tampa Bay fans sent to Bo Jackson