The anti-Bear stuff (all in good fun) was everywhere back in the 70s. But has there ever been an Auburn shirt calling out not just a team but a coach? Who knows—there is now, thanks to J&M
Bookstore College Store. And deservedly so.
Because the claim by Bret Bielema and Nick Saban that people will die if Gus Malzahn is allowed to coach his players to hustle is, as Malzahn thought it, a joke, worthy of derision, mockery, other words. And if that can pump a little cash into the Auburn economy at $13.99 a pop, all the better.
Here’s another great, genius T-shirt jab at Bielema et al.
* Coke was first sold in Auburn!
* Don Knotts, Auburn student
* Former AU homecoming queen starring in HBO’s ‘The Newsroom’
* Bama fan legislator introduced bill to abolish Auburn University in 1973
* Auburn wore green jerseys… for two seasons
* Gus Malzahn, 1989
* Jeff Foxworthy walking around Auburn