Ninety-seven new flat screen TVs were recently installed throughout the interior concourse at Jordan-Hare Stadium.
Here are three of them.
The screens were, like the rest of the town, glowing Thursday night with all manner of important news and information pertinent to Tigers fans demanding real-time updates to Domino’s menu and Auburn headlines (just like in the Athletic Complex) and such. No, seriously, it’ll be nice. You’ll never have to risk losing your place in the concession line to get a better vantage point to look at the TV just around the pillar to see if we made that first down or not again. It’s a luxury we obviously wouldn’t have appreciated last year as there was no reason to check. We didn’t get the first down. In fact, Satan intercepted the ball and ran it back for a touchdown. And a two point conversion. And an onside kick. Repeat.
* Shug Jordan’s houndstooth hat is prized possession of former Auburn coed who caught it after ’69 Iron Bowl, claims it predates Bear’s
* That time David Housel punked the SEC with fake recruits
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* ‘My national championship for Auburn in 1913 is a very valid national championship’
* Auburn wore green jerseys TWICE in the 1930s