No, that’s not some poor Auburn fan plum tuckered out from trying to reach the new wires, it’s Walt Austin (who knows a little about creatively celebrating Auburn championships), in a toilet paperless but still perfectly appropriate tribute to Jason Dufner’s PGA Championship win.
Upon his return to Auburn, Dufner said he’d be cool with trying to replace the Toomer’s Oaks with oaks he took from Oak Hill.
* Auburn grad pays tribute to Toomer’s Oaks with giant back tattoo
* Auburn’s 70s Super Fan
* Selena Roberts, Auburn student journalist
* Apple CEO Tim Cook huge Auburn fan even in high school
* Shug Jordan’s houndstooth hat is prized possession of former Auburn coed who caught it after ’69 Iron Bowl, claims it predates Bear’s
* That time David Housel punked the SEC with fake recruits