It’s easy to forget—we forgot—but 1991 started off pretty good. Coach was playin’ with young’ns, and sure they’re young but they also make big plays, enough for a comeback win over Ole Miss in the second game of the season; Redshirt freshman Joe Frazier’s 59-yard TD run in the third quarter was the longest from an Auburn running back in Jordan-Hare since Brent freakin’ Fullwood. So let’s watch Phil Snow and Pat Dye talk about. #videocalibration
Up next was a road win against Texas, which most folks count as Dye’s last, real “hell, yeah” victory (you can watch that review here). Fun didn’t last long, though.
Related: Watch the entire Auburn Football Review for the 1991 Texas game, which we won.
* Coke was first sold in Auburn!
* Don Knotts, Auburn student
* Former AU homecoming queen starring in HBO’s ‘The Newsroom’
* Bama fan legislator introduced bill to abolish Auburn University in 1973
* Auburn wore green jerseys… for two seasons
* Gus Malzahn, 1989
* Jeff Foxworthy walking around Auburn
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply