LeBron James ran into Cam Newton after taking pictures with the trophy last night. And he just kept saying that Cam was a bad boy, that Cam was great, great, great. (As a football player? As an intramural basketballer? Who can say…)
It isn’t the first time King James has paid his respects to the Blessed Individual.
During a 2011 game between the Heat and the Charlotte Bobcats, James and Dwayne Wade turned to where Cam was sitting–he was once again court side with one of his biggest fans, Michael Jordan– and ripped their imaginary shirts open in obvious tribute.
* Auburn cheerleaders will be wearing Cam’s shoes come fall
* That time David Housel punked the SEC with fake recruits
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama