Again, it’s the way he did it. His first major league home run? It wasn’t just long, it was the longest in Royals Stadium history. It’s still the longest. Like we said Friday, Bo somehow had a way of adding an extra, cinematic dimension to his highlights.
The final scene in The Natural? Bo actually did that in college, in Athens. He homered and shattered one of the lights. Georgia fans stood and cheered. It happened.
Related: Bo Jackson caps inside-the-park home run with no-handed kick-up.
* Bo Jackson’s 5-hour Energy commercial
* Bo Jackson and Michael Jackson
* Anchors away, my Bo
* Auburn football radio broadcast in punxploitation classic
* Did an Auburn fan contribute to the teenage delinquency of Courtney Love?
* The Ron Swanson Pyramid of Auburn
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply