As if the replica of the Toomer’s Oak closest to College Street that’s now completely installed inside Auburn Art wasn’t realistic enough…
Docile squirrel enthusiast Tre Mason has already been asked to leave twice.
Photos: @brownbw, @TheAUPlainsman
Related: Barricades around Toomer’s Oaks planters gone for good.
More on Toomer’s Corner: Dozens of Toomer’s Oaks shoots sprouting in planter closest to Magnolia Ave. / Toomer’s Corner rollings didn’t start with Punt, Bama, Punt, says History / Did Auburn students celebrate Bear Bryant’s death by rolling Toomer’s Corner?
* Auburn wore green jerseys… for two seasons
* Gus Malzahn, 1989
* Skyrockets in flight: Auburn cheers from 1913
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
* Dean Foy discusses the lewdness of youth
* Fear and Loathing in Tuscaloosa
* Jimmy Buffett Sang: Let’s Get Drunk and Screw (Up My 1st Year at Auburn)
* Toomer’s Oak gavel
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply