“No football this year” said dad. These words rang in Amare’s ears like bells. All Amare ever wanted to do was to become a great football player and go to the National Football League one day like his favorite player Cam the Man, and his parents were crushing his dream. He know if he was going to play football he had to convince his parents that he needed to be on that field with his teammates. He needed to come up with a plan…. Not just any plan… the best plan ever! OPERATION BACK TO THE FIELD is a go!
Amare, an Auburn fan but an even bigger Cam fan, thought Cam might enjoy it. He gave it to Cam. Cam was touched. Cam asked Amare to sign it for him (“C-A-M.”). Cameras were rolling.
You can order “Operation Back To Field” here, or get your own autographed copy at one of his book signings (he’s already had one at a Barnes & Noble).
* Auburn cheerleaders will be wearing Cam’s shoes come fall
* Shug Jordan’s houndstooth hat is prized possession of former Auburn coed who caught it after ’69 Iron Bowl, claims it predates Bear’s
* That time David Housel punked the SEC with fake recruits
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama