I mean, if five-star linebackers are coming to play for you because you’re the only team whose school can help them fulfill their dreams of becoming pilots, then yeah, this video of Kris Frost learning to fly could be some fresh win/wind beneath the wings of the efforts to save Auburn’s aviation program. (Richard Simmons who!?)
The War Eagle Reader ran an exclusive interview with AU College of Business Dean Bill Hardgrave about the future of Auburn’s aviation program earlier this week.
Related: Most viral Auburn photo ever?
* Auburn fan Occupies Herbstreit
* Auburn English professor on “Jeopardy!”
* Apple CEO Tim Cook only writes personal email replies to Auburn fans
* TWER interviews one of Auburn’s “Girls of the SEC”
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn grad stars in new National Geographic reality show
* “Glee” star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* Auburn dude makes Samford Hall out of 4,000 LEGOs.
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
This just in. ESPN suggesting investigation into Kris Frost getting to fly in planes.