In the grand tradition of the Auburn Flying Suplex shirts of Thailand, here are the Auburn-esque shirts Frank Crnko’s brother-in-law Geoff spotted for sale in Jerusalem, not at a hip vintage boutique a la Copenhagen — at a flea market.
We’re calling on our learned readers to translate the Hebrew.
UPDATE: Well, according to our learned readers (Kenny and @auburnjosh) it just says “Auburn University.” We had hoped for something a little more esoteric, some cryptic prophecy about a Blessed Individual or something…
* Best Auburn majorette name ever?
* Pat Dye ‘arrested’
* The Thing That Ate Auburn
* Pat Dye signing neckties sent by Syracuse fans
* The truth behind the Auburn-LSU ‘Earthquake Game’
* Pat Dye maybe would have killed Jerry Sandusky