Such an Auburn town is Atlanta that film crews shooting movies there simply cannot avoid the interlocking AU. Latest case in point: the hat on the dude posing with Steve Carell during a shoot in Woodruff Park for a photo that ended up on OnLocationVacactions.com. (Hey, it’s Friday.)
Eagle Eye Award to David Small.
Related: The Auburn flag in ‘What To Expect When You’re Expecting.’
* Watch the play that cost Auburn the 1974 Iron Bowl
* The Eagles’ Joe Walsh in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn’s banned 1979 student recruitment poster
* Only undefeated Triple Crown winner owned by Auburn grads
* Elvis says “War Eagle”
* Alabama in Auburn gear
* Diagram of a 1983 Auburn student
* That OTHER time they burned the Glom
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply