The West Georgia Auburn Club recently held its annual meeting and Charles D. Hudson Memorial Scholarship Banquet. According to a post on the club’s Facebook page, the night was a huge success and “highlighted with wisdom and inspiration from David Housel and a rousingly entertaining auction spear headed by Coach Pat Dye.”
Judging by this photo it also may have included the best karaoke duet of “My Way” West Georgia has ever heard.
The future is ours, ladies and gentlemen. The future is ours indeed.
Related: Pat Dye ‘arrested.’
* Best Auburn majorette name ever?
* Pat Dye ‘arrested’
* The Thing That Ate Auburn
* Pat Dye signing neckties sent by Syracuse fans
* The truth behind the Auburn-LSU ‘Earthquake Game’
* Pat Dye maybe would have killed Jerry Sandusky