Our old, dear, dear friend, the Krystal Marquee is back, and with some sage rolling advice for A-Day.
Overhanded? Granny-style? The question of which throwing technique maximizes toilet paper distribution in the oaks is as old as the over / under debate in the bathroom. But people, it’s not really going to matter if you’re too weak from hunger to even get it in the air.
Related: Auburn Krystal sees bump in business from marquee madness.
* Auburn grad pays tribute to Toomer’s Oaks with giant back tattoo
* Auburn’s 70s Super Fan
* Selena Roberts, Auburn student journalist
* Apple CEO Tim Cook huge Auburn fan even in high school
* Shug Jordan’s houndstooth hat is prized possession of former Auburn coed who caught it after ’69 Iron Bowl, claims it predates Bear’s
* That time David Housel punked the SEC with fake recruits
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
It’s been too long, old friend.
Leave a Reply