First we got an eagle email. “Tell me that’s not an eagle in flight.” (It’s the dark discoloration, beak up top, looking to the right.)
Then a tiger tweet. “I’m sorry, but is this or is this not a perfect tiger head shape?”
And hey, if the Virgin Mary can be in a grilled cheese sandwich, then Auburn’s mascots can be in the Toomer’s Oaks, at least for today.
AU Photo: Jeff Etheridge; via Jean Mann, @BABush2013
More on the the Toomer’s Oaks:
* That tree in the old picture of Toomer’s Corner is not one of the Toomer’s Oaks
* Toomer’s Corner rollings didn’t start with Punt, Bama, Punt, says History
* Did Auburn students celebrate Bear Bryant’s death by rolling Toomer’s Corner?
* Auburn unveils new plans for Toomer’s Corner
* Incredible video of the final rolling of the Toomer’s Oaks shot from a drone
* What Auburn thought about Toomer’s toilet paper removal in 1979
* Auburn Creed written on toilet paper hanging from Toomer’s Oaks after final rolling