With just two hours left before cleanup crews begin the monumental task of de-toilet papering of Toomer’s Corner, the Toomer’s Oaks received another fresh coat of Auburn Spirit thanks to Auburn’s Equestrian Team, which just happened to win the national championship yesterday. So call it the final final rolling. Or maybe just the most recent final rolling.
Justin Lee: “And so, Auburn’s newest sport rolls the Toomer’s oaks in victory for the final time.”
Related: Presenting Mr. and Mrs. Toomer’s Oaks...
More on the the Toomer’s Oaks: That tree in the old picture of Toomer’s Corner is not one of the Toomer’s Oaks / Toomer’s Corner rollings didn’t start with Punt, Bama, Punt, says History / Did Auburn students celebrate Bear Bryant’s death by rolling Toomer’s Corner?
* Auburn grad pays tribute to Toomer’s Oaks with giant back tattoo
* Auburn’s 70s Super Fan
* Selena Roberts, Auburn student journalist
* Apple CEO Tim Cook huge Auburn fan even in high school
* Shug Jordan’s houndstooth hat is prized possession of former Auburn coed who caught it after ’69 Iron Bowl, claims it predates Bear’s
* That time David Housel punked the SEC with fake recruits