Auburn’s Rec and Wellness Center insider Ben Peterman this morning sent out a shot of the “entrance” to ol’ Beard-Eaves, which now sits in the shadow of Six Flags Over Auburn and it’s 50 foot rock climbing wall.
According to the Plainsman, the Rec and Wellness Center will feature “a 50-foot rock climbing wall with an auto-belaying system, four bordering caves for lateral climbing, a a 20-foot wet rock climbing wall in the 20,000 gallon leisure activity pool, a 45-person hot tub in the shape of a tiger paw and a third of a mile indoor track with a corkscrew formation and 10 feet of altitude.” You can check out the designs here.
* That time a cow won Miss Auburn
* Kate Upton and Katherine Webb, BFF
* One of the Wiggles is an Auburn fan
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Shug Jordan’s houndstooth hat is prized possession of former Auburn coed who caught it after ’69 Iron Bowl, claims it predates Bear’s
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama