Just look for the tag.
And the name.
Due to licensing issues, merchandise made from the wood of the Toomer’s Oaks will be branded as official “Auburn Oaks” items, the proceeds from which will go entirely toward student scholarships.
* Shug Jordan’s houndstooth hat is prized possession of former Auburn coed who caught it after ’69 Iron Bowl, claims it predates Bear’s
* That time David Housel punked the SEC with fake recruits
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama