Lee County is 22 counties healthier than that county across the state according to a new study by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and the University of Wisconsin Population Health Institute.
As al.com put it, the study was “based on an analysis of 25 health factors or outcomes, including: access to health care; air and water quality; high school graduation rates; obesity; smoking; teen births; and unemployment.”
Lee County was ranked 2nd out of 67 counties in mortality (in a good way), 2nd in “health factors,” and 4th in “social and economic” factors, which included violent crime and unemployment rates, and the education level of residents.
h/t Kenny Smith.
* That time a cow won Miss Auburn
* Kate Upton and Katherine Webb, BFF
* One of the Wiggles is an Auburn fan
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Shug Jordan’s houndstooth hat is prized possession of former Auburn coed who caught it after ’69 Iron Bowl, claims it predates Bear’s
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama