In early March 1967, the War Eagle Theatre was doing what it did best: titillating the Auburn male, this time (as it had and would again many times) with cartoonish curves from the Russ Meyer ouevre—specifically Faster Pussycat and Motor Psycho.
Check out more Bodda Getta Box Office posts here.
Related: “What’s Up, Tiger Lilly”
* These 1986 A-Day Photos will Bo your mind
* A complete set of 1988 Phil Neel’s Auburn pinback buttons
* Cam Newton on the cover of GQ
* Pat Dye would have killed Jerry Sandusky
* Toomer’s Corner Before and After shot
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon
* Show Some Pigskin: An Illustrated Guide to Auburn’s Playboy All-Americans