Bill Hardgrave, Dean of Auburn University’s College of Business, claims he’s a baller and the man to beat when it comes to 2013 March Madness bracketology.
When asked why he’s staking such a bold claim, Hardgrave’s gives a bold answer: “The reason why I even threw this bracket out there is really, as a Dean, I constantly look for ways to demonstrate my superiority and by having a bracket that really just blows everybody away, it’s just another way for me to do that”.
Hardgrave’s comments are made in good fun. He states on his blog and The Shareholder Online that the Beat the Dean: 2013 March Madness challenge is part of the College of Business’s effort to ramp up visibility, improve digital communications, and get the Auburn student and alumni population engaged in a fun way.
Dean Hardgrave has Louisville, Ohio State, Florida and Miami in the Final Four, with Miami going all the way. If you think you know better, submit your bracket to @AUBusiness with the hashtag #WEBiz, or head over to the College of Business on Facebook and comment with your winner and a final score prediction.
Related: What the entrance to Beard-Eaves looks like now.
THE WAR EAGLE READER NEEDS YOUR HELP.
* That time a cow won Miss Auburn
* Kate Upton and Katherine Webb, BFF
* One of the Wiggles is an Auburn fan
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Shug Jordan’s houndstooth hat is prized possession of former Auburn coed who caught it after ’69 Iron Bowl, claims it predates Bear’s
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
This was actually really hilarious. Not sure who the guy interviewing him was (“Don Burgandy”) — but he’s awesome.