The artistic centerpiece of the Birmingham-Shuttlesworth Airport’s recent $201.6 million upgrade is “a more than 100-foot-long moving digital display of images of history, food, art, industry and other aspects of Birmingham’s past”… and apparently also the Auburn University logo.
Related: Auburn’s ‘Future Is Clear’ Campaign Includes B’Ham Airport Baggage Claim.
THE WAR EAGLE READER NEEDS YOUR HELP!
* Dr. Dre’s Auburn hat
* LSU girls love Auburn men, says HBO’s ‘Treme’
* Coeds. Watermelons. 1973.
* How Bama remembers “Punt, Bama, Punt”
* Charles Barkley avoiding the Noid, 1981
* Nikki Cox, Auburn fan
* Cam Newton’s portrait hanging in GQ lobby
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply