Click / enlarge if you want to read about that time in 1980 that Auburn destroyed the Republic of China National Team in an exhibition basketball game in front of a “noisy crowd of 2,100 at Memorial Coliseum.” Sounds intense. War Eagle Supper Club ad for Starcruz included for extra authentic 1980-ness.
Credit: Nov. 11, 1980 issue of the Auburn Plainsman.
Related: Auburn fans in the 70s rolled cops.
* That time David Housel punked the SEC with fake recruits
* One of the Wiggles is an Auburn fan
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Shug Jordan’s houndstooth hat is prized possession of former Auburn coed who caught it after ’69 Iron Bowl, claims it predates Bear’s
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama