Auburn’s SGA elections are this week, and the concourse currently looks about the same as it did this time 40 years ago, though the intrigue may not be as thick—we’ve been told the power to the cooler housing the chocolate chip ice cream SGA presidential candidate Chip Stillwell was scooping out for voters was somehow cut overnight. He didn’t win.
Click a photo to enlarge.
Photos: Larry Parker.
Related: That time a cow won Miss Auburn.
* Elvis says “War Eagle”
* One of the Wiggles is an Auburn fan
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Katherine Webb in an Auburn bikini?
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama
* Katherine Webb and Conan O’Brien