In 1989, Pat Dye was the world’s greatest football machine. So at first we thought this was, like, Win a Date With Dye or something. But no, Golden Flake meant the van, which came with captains chairs, a deluxe stereo system, a color TV, and even a VCP (recording videos in vans technology [RVIV] wasn’t developed until ’91).
Related: Pat Dye is stuck on Golden Flake.
* Pat Dye buying sunglasses
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* The G.I. Joe from Auburn
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Best reaction to being named Miss Homecoming ever
* “Buck Fama” graffiti seen in Auburn after “Punt Bama Punt”