Miss America Mallory Hytes Hagan doesn’t just “War Eagle” for reporters to keep the hometown happy. She’s for real, a hat-wearing fan, a former student, a former Niffer’s employee. In fact, she’s so Auburn she apparently takes an Auburn night switch plate with her into every hotel room to remind her of home.
“These go up in every hotel room,” she tweeted early Wednesday morning, along with a photo of some photos of friend, Brooklyn graffiti (she lives in Brooklyn), and the aforementioned night plate switch, still wrapped in plastic no less.
“A little piece of my “home(s)”
Related: Zac Efron in an Auburn shirt.
* One of the Wiggles is an Auburn fan
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Aubie and Kenan Thompson
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Katherine Webb in an Auburn bikini?
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama
* There was a camel at Toomer’s Corner
* Katherine Webb and Conan O’Brien