Miami Dolphins and former Auburn linebacker Karlos Dansby is now in the luxury grooming business. He owns Butler’s Grooming Club, a gentlemen-only grooming service for fellas who want to “look good and professional.”
Dansby, along with co-owner Chris Butler, started the business three years ago and has now partnered with a Fortune 500 company in order to expand his services. In a July interview on the Miami Dolphins website, Dansby said he’s trying to “make things happen” in the business world, and that the market seems to be embracing his business model.
“If you look good you’re going to feel good and then you’re going to be able perform well no matter what profession you’re in,” says Dansby, who must have been looking really good in the 2001 Peach Bowl. “If you’re a regular Joe Blow and you want to look good and look professional, come on in.”
Butler’s Grooming Club already has two locations, both in Birmingham: inside Saks Fifth Avenue at The Summit, and in the Downtown Financial District on Second Avenue North. The Saks location includes a bar, a pool table, and flat-screen televisions. In other words, it’s the ideal man-cave (Sport Clips it ain’t).
You can get to “looking good and professional” by setting up an appointment on the company’s website.
* Auburn grad Katherine Webb will featured prominently in new SI Swimsuit Issue
* One of the Wiggles is an Auburn fan
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Katherine Webb in an Auburn bikini?
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama
* Katherine Webb and Conan O’Brien